Pubolications and Indexing. Proceedings. Journals...
The Proceedings of ICAMCS'24 will be published by a Publisher and will be sent to ISI Web of Science, Scopus, EI Compendex, GoogleScholar, DOAJ, EBSCO, ProQuest.
Upload your article now
About ICAMCSConference scope
Provide a forum for physicists and applied mathematicians as well as for engineers to present new analytical methods, new simulation methods and mathematical models in their disciplines. Include a major emphasis on providing participating community members, researchers with answers to their questions. Involve a large number of diverse community members, thus making it truly a great international conference.
To be announced
Plenary Speakers - Invited Speakers
Check our Plenary Speakers here
Our Committees ..
How to Submit your paper...
Plenary Lectures and Invited Lectures...
Special Sessions and Workshops...
Location and Venue. How to get there...
Check the Topics of the conference...
About the Review Process and Reviewers...
Registration Fees and Deadlines...
The Proceedings of ICAMCS'24 will be published by a Publisher and will be sent to ISI Web of Science, Scopus...
Check our Special Sessions here
Call for Sessions
Call for Sessions, Workshops, Minisymposia
We encourage you to participate in our conference with a Session,
Symposium, or Workshop. There are several benefits for the organizers:
1. A Honorarium for the Special Issue organizer (i.e. Guest Editor) provided that his Special Issue will collect a minimum of 5 registered papers.
He can use this Honorarium to travel to the conference!
2. Successful Special Session organizers will be included in the Steering Committee of the conference of the next year.
3. Successful Special Session organizers will receive a volume in Hard Copy of the Proceedings of our previous conferences.
4. Successful Special Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their Special Session by the General Chairman.
5. Successful Session organizers will be elevated to Plenary Speakers for our conference of the necxt year.
6. Their sessions and their names will appear on the web.
If the authors have already uploaded the same papers independently via the web, then, these papers cannot be considered for your Special Session, Workshop, Minisymposium.
Send us the Title / Organizer / Aim / Topics for your Special Session
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org like these examples